M: 610.763.9579 cell mobile
- O: 610.373.9900 office office
- CRB, CRS, GRI
- License #:
Meet Berks County Real Estate Expert Pete Champagne:
Pete Champagne has built a career of over 30 years in real estate sales and management by going the extra mile for every client whether a first time buyer with a small budget, or a well-seasoned investor. Pete also believes in giving back to the community - he participates in local events every year. He has served as a Big Brother (Big Brothers/Big Sisters Program) and also on the board of directors for The Lodge Inc. (a non-profit mental health agency) for over 7 years last serving as President. Pete enjoys and supports local youth athletic programs, and when time allows enjoy a little golf as well as visiting the many dining, social and entertainment opportunities in the area.
Pete Champagne Highlights:
- Broker-Realtor. With over 30 Years of full time experience.
- Honored by his peers- Realtor of the Year 2014. President of the Reading/Berks Association of Realtors 1997and 2013 The first person ever elected to that position twice.
- Served as a Director to the Pa. Assoc. of Realtors and as a delegate to the National Association of Realtors
- Recent Production Awards: Bronze Award Top Closed Sales 2014, Silver Award Top Team Closed Sales 2013 Gold Award Top Team Closed Sales 2012, 2011. Top Agent Closed Sales 2010
- Your personal real estate consultant working hard for each client since 1981.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management/Marketing Alvernia College
As a REALTOR® Pete is a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics. The Code establishes time-honored and baseline principles that come from the collective experiences of REALTORS® since the Code of Ethics was first established in 1913. Those principles can be loosely defined as:
- Loyalty to clients;
- Fiduciary (legal) duty to clients;
- Cooperation with competitors;
- Truthfulness in statements and advertising;
- Non-interference in exclusive relationships that other REALTORS® have with their clients.
Pete Champagne’s Professional Designations:
- G.R.I. from the Pa. Realtor's Institute 1984
- C.R.S. from Realtor's National Marketing Institute 1996*
- C.R.B. from Council-Real Estate Brokerage/Managers 2002
- Associate Brokers License in Pennsylvania since 1984
* Only 3% of all Realtors have achieved the prestigious CRB designation